SV A-Stamp Program
This program is for GSSCC members only to have their German Shepherd Dogs hips and elbows evaluated by the SV (A Stamp).
The 6 step process:
1. Completely and carefully fill out this entire form
2. You will receive a confirmation email and two documents (check trash or spam folders). One document contains important information for you and the veterinarian and the second document is a letter the veterinarian signs after the x rays are taken. Print everything and bring all documents along with the dog's original registration papers, including pedigree reflecting the current owner and your GSSCC membership card to an approved veterinarian ( list below).
3. The veterinarian will take the x- rays and upload to the online portal, sign the form letter you brought and then you pay for their service.
4. Mail the completed and signed GSSCC/SV A - Stamp veterinarian letter and your dog's original registration papers including pedigree to the GSSCC, attention Dwyn Tomlinson at 2040 Ellesmere Road, Building 18, Toronto, Ontario. M1H3B6.
5. Pay for SV evaluation of x-rays to the GSSCC by sending a cheque with the above forms and pedigree or by e transfer to email@example.com HD evaluation $120 CDN, ED evaluation $110 CDN (total $230 CDN)
6. Once the GSSCC receives all of the above and ensures it is correct the x-rays will be approved to be evaluated by the SV. The SV will send you back the original registration papers including the pedigree.
Approved GSSCC/SV A-Stamp Program Veterinarians
|Region||Clinic Name and Address|
|Dr Sherri Malone
Hampton Veterinary Hospital
510 Main Street
Hampton, New Brunswick
Dr. Camillle Potvin
|Dr. Kelly Ferguson
Cranberry Hill Animal Hospital
2895 Highway #43
Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0
Chaparral Veterinary Clinic
|Dr. Mireille de Winter
Van Isle Veterinary Hospital
1111 Braidwood Rd.
Courtenay, British Columbia