Share Your Covid Stories!
This season has been one for the history books. As Covid restrictions gradually ease (and we prepare for a possible second wave), the next issue of Shepherd Sports will focus on how GSSCC members — and dogs — have coped with the pandemic. What have you been doing to keep yourself and your dog(s) sharp and ready to go when things return to normal?
- How has the cancellation of events affected you and your dog(s)?
- Has joining online seminars and watching training videos helped?
- Are you a healthcare professional, a first responder or someone else who has been working on the frontlines while trying to continue training?
- Are you a parent who has been coping with schooling your kids and training your dog(s)?
- Are you a club member who has pitched in to help clubmates weather the storm?
- What did your club do to stay active and connected?
- Did your club host a trial? Do you have tips to help others ensure that trials run smoothly in the time of Covid?
Tell us about your experiences. The highs and lows. The funny and not-so-funny. What worked. What went wrong.
Share your stories, both personal and club-related, with your Schutzhund friends. And of course, photos are welcome. This issue will be online only, so images don’t need to be super high-res — but higher-res is always better.
Deadline is October 26*. Email your stories and photos to email@example.com.
* For clubs planning trials after Oct. 26, this deadline is flexible. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know whether to expect a report from you.
» Read less